ScanMaster Plus ~ NEW
Price Inc GST
Using a 3D Scanner just got easier, the ScanMaster Plus features automatic rotation stitching. That is clever stuff, you simply put your object on the turntable, click scan. Once a 360 scan has been captured, then flip the object over to capture the objects underside and click continue. The result is a complete water tight STL file that is ready for 3D printing. Industrial 3D scanning technology brought to your desktop.
- Best-in-class easy to use desktop 3D Scanner
- Innovative auto rotational stitching of seperate scans
- Two scan modes: Turntable or free standing.
Two Scan Modes
The ScanMaster features two scan modes for 3D scanning. Turntable mode allows you to capture objects under 200 x 200 x 200 mm with automatic rotational stitching. Free scan mode, allows you to mount the camera onto a tripod (tripod not included) and 3D scan larger objects up to 700 x 700 x 700 mm
ScanMaster Plus 3D Scanner
There is no other 3D scanner on the market that can achieve the precision and ease of use as the ScanMaster Plus for it’s price point. The scan detail is on par with expensive industrial 3d scanners but at a fraction of the cost.
Easiest to use
There is no other 3D Scanner that is so easy to use as the new ScanMaster Plus. With it’s innovative auto stitching (the hardest job for any 3D Scanner operator is to manually align each scan) Everything you need is in the box! The clever 3D Scan software that comes with your 3D Scanner does the heaving lifting and makes it easy to use. 3D Scanning in the past has been a very complex and time consuming procedure, but with the new ScanMaster Plus and included software makes it easy work to capture quality 3D models.
Ideal for the Prosumer
With the ScanMaster Plus you can quickly turn a wide range of objects into 3D models faster and with high quality right on your desk. Pair that with the powerful easy to use reconstruction software and you have yourself a winning combination.
- Accuracy: ≤0.1mm
- Maximum scan volume: Automatic scan：200*200*200mm / Free scan：700*700*700mm
- Scan speed: Automatic scan：＜3mins / Free scan：＜10s（single range）
- Point distance(mm): 0.17mm ~0.2mm – That’s a super fine detail of 170 micron!
- Alignment method: Automatic alignment / Manual alignment
- Scan mode: Automatic scan or Free scan
- Resolution: 1.3 Mega pixel
- Light source: Structured White light
- Scanner dimension: Without packaging：scanner head size 246*126*60mm/ turn table 246*260*65mm with
- Power: AC input 100V~230V, 50w
- Weight: Without packaging 3.5kg, with packing 5.7kg
- Software: Included 3D scanning software, works with Windows 7 (64 bit) Windows 8 (64 bit) only
- Warranty: 12 month return to base
- Unboxing time to 3D scan: 15 minutes
1x USB 2.0 – The camera requires a USB 2.0 port
1x USB 2.0/3.0
Everything you need is in the box, ready for you to start capturing your objects into 3D print ready files.
- 3D projection camera – USB
- Projection camera stand
- Turntable – USB
- 2 x 2m USB cables
- 2m VGA cable
- HDMI to VGA adapter
- Position mat
- Calibration device
- USB Key with included 3D scanning software and manual
- Windows 7 (64 bit) or Windows 8 (64bit)
- Use baby powder or liquid vinyl spray to cover or coat objects that are hard to scan, like metal or glossy surfaces.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.