Fuel3D™ handheld scanner
Price Inc GST
The Fuel3D™ handheld 3D scanner is now in stock! Get yours today!
Fuel3D™ has been designed as an easy to use point-and-shoot 3D scanner. A complete high resolution 3D scanner that captures detail up to ~350 microns including the shape and colour information of the object. It works in a similar way to a typical camera, just point and shoot, but is a lot more advanced! It comes pre-calibrated with stereo camera with built in photometric imaging allowing you to capture your scan and process it in seconds.
- High-speed: capture a 3D image in a tenth of a second
- High-resolution: capture incredible detail down to 350 microns
- Full-color: capture accurate 3D color as well as the shape of an object
- Versatile: export your scan in a range of file formats.
Perfect for capturing 3D models of:
- The human form
- Plants, leaves
- Stone, masonry, brick
- Textured paintings, statues, wood carvings, clay sculptures
- Other high-texture surfaces.
- Generate amazing high-resolution models for consumer and professional 3D printing
- Incorporate color scans of objects from real life to enhance product designs
- Create incredible new artwork using scans from the world around you.
- Scan Volume: Approx. 210 mm x 300 mm in a single cap
- Scanning technology: Fusion of stereoscopic and photometric data
- Operating distance: Fixed at 350 mm – 450 mm
- Calibration: Pre-calibrated
- Product weight: 0.51kg
- Product dimentions:
- W: 255 mm
- H: 245 mm
- D: 35 mm
- Light source: Xenon LED flash bulbs (no laser or infrared)
- Tripod mount: Scanner contains 1/4-20 UNC internal thread screw for tripod mounting
- Connectivity: Micro USB cable
- Power requirements: AC power adapter (scanner draws approx. 2A)
- Data aquisition speed:
- Flash cool-down period:
- Post-capture image processing time:
- Exported file types:
- Best achieveable resolution:
- Polygons captured on a flat surface:
- Number of verticies in a single scan:
- Single scan file size (averager)
- Minimum recommended computer specifications:
- Supported operating systems:
- Fuel3D scanner
- Three tracking targets
- USB data transfer cable
- AC power cable inc. international connectors
- Fuel3D Studio editing software by download
- Quick start guide
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.